[WikiEN-l] [repost] Native American Tribes Policy

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Thu May 17 01:04:57 UTC 2007

In a message dated 5/16/2007 8:03:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
SonOfYoungwood writes:

Alright, in light of what's been happening lately, I think we should hold  a
naming change:

[[Wikipedia:Ignore all rules]] to [[Wikipedia:Use common sense]].

But you know what they say: common sense ain't common. Perhaps it  should be
renamed

Accidently hit "send" mid-sentence. Bad keyboard.

Anyway, perhaps "common sense" should be renamed to "logical  reasoning".