[WikiEN-l] not sure what I should do

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:18:35 UTC 2007

> If the page [[User:Gmaxwell/kill]] has nothing to do with you then an
> apology would be in order, but a link to the now quickly deleted image
> is definitely there.  Are you saying that you have no control over your
> user sub-pages?

"now quickly deleted" ?  Please, it was deleted by Florance, surely
you can't imply that I had something to do with that.

The subpage you're talking about is an automated list of non-free
images which have been unused in the main namespace for ~6months. I
put it up  the list when someone asked for a such a list so they could
manually look through it through for copyright infringements to kill.
It had nothing to do with the page being tagged for deletion.  The
image is also linked from User:Anthere/archive1 and
User:Alai/fairuseartorphans, among other places.

Rather than admitting and  apologising for your simple error you just
continue to accuse.