[WikiEN-l] using wikipedia content to seed a social startup

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:05:10 UTC 2007

> But how can I detect modified Wikipedia content?  Again, presumably, I
> would take action upon hearing a complaint from Wikipedia?

That is the hard part with any website that accepts contributions from
the public. As long as you deal with it promptly when you are informed
of the violation, you should be fine. Something on the page where
users submit content warning them only to submit stuff they own the
copyright to would probably be wise.