[WikiEN-l] More crummy press? No thanks!

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue May 8 17:37:26 UTC 2007

On Mon, 7 May 2007 09:08:55 -0800, "Ryan Wetherell"
<renardius at gmail.com> wrote:

>I was listening to the radio this fine morning when Kim Komando's
>Computer Minute came on ([[Kim Komando]]).  She's had your common
>untrusting-media-type take on Wikipedia, but I think we've come to
>expect that.  Anyway, she dropped an absolute bomb today about a very
>"personal" matter.  It seemed that she had been alerted to on-and-off
>vandalism to her own article, Kim Komando, and that it was a lot of
>work to get it fixed, and she was now warning that *you* or *your
>organization* could be hit by hideous libel on Wikipedia next, etc,
>etc.

Oh come on, I didn't make her jump through *that* many hoops.  OTRS
ticket was 2007042610017851 and she had her editorial director send
the mail.  I don't see much effort other than one message.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kim_Komando&diff=126246118&oldid=123170890

But she didn't get it removed, which is what she wanted.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG