[WikiEN-l] More crummy press? No thanks!

Cascadia cascadia at privatenoc.com
Tue May 8 00:15:00 UTC 2007

Indeed. $8 bucks (abouts there) gets you a domian, within minutes you can
find a free hosting service (some ISP's offer web hosting), or you invest in
a cheap hosting account... and what do you have: a license to do whatever
the fuck you want. Of course, there are some American laws proventing Libel
and stuff, but I do recall I read somewhere that a law to restrict porn on
line was passed, and then part was repealed, leaving up the only part of
that act that kept website owners from being accountable for anything on
their website, even if it is libel or slander? (I may very well be wrong
about this...).

Even if it is against the law, most websites out there won't get enough
traffic to get on anyones radar, and if they do they've been up long enough
to be cached elsewhere.

At any rate, I never listen to Kim Komando... or talk radio for that matter.
I think we all need to consider the source.

-Cascadia

"Ryan Wetherell" <renardius at gmail.com> wrote
in message
news:76e981200705071008p25221cb1n2b6d699df9c18872 at mail.gmail.com...