[WikiEN-l] 17,268 badly referenced living biographies

James Farrar james.farrar at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:39:44 UTC 2007

On 07/05/07, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jonel's edits are 1 or 2 minutes apart. It's impossible to properly evaluate
> an article in that time.

I agree. I did a couple of these -- very short on free time this
weekend, despite the bank holiday:( -- deleting one statement I
couldn't find a source for, and adding a reference for one I could.
Each must have taken the best part of ten minutes, although partially
this is because I'm still not very good at wikitext and end up having
to go through page preview several times before it looks right ;)