[WikiEN-l] no-index certain BLPs??

cohesion cohesion at sleepyhead.org
Sun May 6 17:58:08 UTC 2007

On 5/6/07, Michael Snow <wikipedia at att.net> wrote:
> The real answer is the increasingly urgent need to implement stable or
> reviewed versions of articles. In that context, it would certainly be
> possible to consider having a "noindex" attribute for articles that do
> not have any revision marked as having been reviewed.

This seems like the best idea.

Also, many people like having wikipedia articles, and presumably like
them being top results on google. Maybe we could ask some of the
foundation advisors their opinion. They would be a good sounding board
for this since many of them have articles.

Judson
[[:en:User:Cohesion]]