[WikiEN-l] That random number

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Sun May 6 15:37:11 UTC 2007

On 5/5/07, daniwo59 at aol.com <daniwo59 at aol.com> wrote:
> So ... it would be really nice if someone would purge those emails
> containing the number. As for the people posting it--Yes, it can be fun to be a
> virtual martyr for "the cause," but the fact is that if push comes to shove, the
> Foundation, not you, could be found liable.

I call bullshit.  The foundation is ****obviously**** not responsible
for an email that I post to it, which the foundation did nothing to
encourage and knows nothing about.  I am responsible for such an
email.  If the **AA wants to sue someone for the fact that I've posted
a number to a mailing list, they can sue me.

Anthony