[WikiEN-l] HD DVD key and the spam blacklist

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat May 5 19:47:02 UTC 2007

On 5/5/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> [...]
Mistakes should be sorted out as soon as possible.  Consensus need not
be reached beforehand for situations where consensus is fairly obvious
anyway.  But these types of emergency scenarios should be explained
and reviewed.

To my mind the most reasonable structure here would be for those with
this sort of access to be governed by the foundation.  And to that
extent I would have expected either a notice of support or a reprimand
and forced reversal by now.  Instead, it seems, we get nothing.

Anthony