[WikiEN-l] Getting hammered in a tv interview is not fun

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sat Mar 31 21:10:55 UTC 2007

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:02:07 -0600, Bryan Derksen
<bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:

>> What, you mean Angela freely states that she was born on X date in X
>> hospital, and we have the record, and they still won't let it in?

>Not quite in that level of detail (I don't think she's identified what
>hospital she was born in and I haven't registered for an account with
>ancestry.co.uk to view the details it gives), but along those lines.

Ah, right.  So it *is* a matter of editors joining the dots from
disjoint facts, rather than a citation to support a fact available
from another source.  Not surprising it's been removed, then.  Seems a
bit [[WP:STALK]]ish anyway.  Who cares?

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk