[WikiEN-l] Bruce McMahan

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed Mar 28 23:04:10 UTC 2007

That article sucks royally.  More eyes, please.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_McMahan

The major problem is that the "controversy" (which I have largely
removed now) is reported only in one local tabloid, with a single
reprint cited.  It does indeed look as if we are being used to promote
a vendetta.

I have asked on Talk for reliable secondary sources for the
significance of the allegations.  A Wall Street Journal profile would
be nice...

My Factiva subscription gives precisely zero hits on McMahan outside
of the campaign by the Broward New Times.  Not one.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG