[WikiEN-l] Out of process deletions

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue Mar 27 19:52:04 UTC 2007

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:53:23 -0400, "The Cunctator"
<cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:

>The acronymization of Wikipedia has gotten totally out of control.

Maybe, maybe not.  I pipeline them when talking to newbies or people
that may not understand, but I would not use the full text version of,
say, WP:BLP when discussing things with experienced editors any more
than I would talk to colleagues about the Transport Control Protocol
stacks or their Internet Protocol addresses.

Brevity is, after all, the soul of wit.  Just so long as we don't
become the soles of Ar.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk