[WikiEN-l] Bauer DRV question - history (was Wikimedia Foundation sued)

Silas Snider swsnider at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 22:15:00 UTC 2007

Maybe it could be set for certain articles that are undergoing DRV?
And restrict access of articles with the bit set to users past the
semi-protection threshold? This would actually be very useful.

Sincerely,
Silas Snider

On 3/26/07, Ron Ritzman <ritzman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/26/07, George Herbert <george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Makes me want to code up a new user permission bit to let people look
> > at deleted edits without having to get full admin rights, in my
> > nonexistent spare time...
>
> And how would it be decided which ordinary mortals get the bit?. A pox
> on your propeller beanie if you say "edit count". :)

Silas Snider is a proud member of the Association of Wikipedians Who
Dislike Making Broad Judgements About the Worthiness of a General Category
of Article, and Who Are In Favor of the Deletion of Some Particularly Bad
Articles, but That Doesn't Mean They are Deletionist
(AWWDMBJAWGCAWAIFDSPBATDMTD) , and the Harmonious
Editing Club of Wikipedia.