[WikiEN-l] WP:V, WP:RS, WP:NOR and WP:ATT

Guettarda guettarda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 21:15:48 UTC 2007

On 3/21/07, Philippe Beaudette <philippebeaudette at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jossi,
>
> We all appreciate that a great deal of work went into this.  The problem
> is, despite all those efforts, people still didn't know.  Jeff didn't
> know.  I didn't know.  I'm on wiki every day, and think of myself as fairly
> well informed.  I get Signpost.  I read VP as much as I possibly can.  But I
> don't read every arb case that's published - why would I?  Why would most of
> us,  ESPECIALLY non-admins (like myself)?

From
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2007-02-19/News_and_notes

Verifiability + No Original Research = Attribution?

Work has been done to merge Verifiability and No Original Research into a
single policy, Wikipedia:Attribution. Discussion is underway on Wikipedia
talk:Attribution; the proposed move/merger has sparked significant
discussion.

I can't tell you how many times I see people site V and NOR in discussions,