[WikiEN-l] Want to Begin by Complaining about Suspected Sockpuppet Account

Bartning at aol.com Bartning at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 01:29:52 UTC 2007

In a message dated 3/11/2007 4:16:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
guy.chapman at spamcop.net writes:

This is,  if I remember rightly, [[User:John Wallace Rich]], who is a
veterans'  rights activist who has had trouble due to his promotion of
his  organisation on Wikipedia.  There is a sockpuppetry case  against
him:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Suspected_sock_puppets/John_Wallace_Ric

He  started a SSP case against two editors who are self-evidently no
socks, on  the ground hat both of them are in dispute with him over his
POV  edits.

The fact they were both against me, and one changed the others' page, did
seem suspicious.  It also appears the case has disappeared, and it involved  an
election.  What happened to it?  It doesn't even appear in the  archives, and
I don't see my evidence page anywhere now.  There's no record  of it.

Vincent
http://www.aol.com.