[WikiEN-l] WP:FICT rewrite

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 07:08:26 UTC 2007

In a message dated 6/27/2007 2:01:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
saintonge at telus.net writes:

Right!  It should be easier to push your proposal through when  there are
fewer knowledgeable people watching. ;-)

I hope that was meant to be humorous, because nobody was even responding to
the content of the rewrite. And besides, the discussions on Wikipedia are
where  true consensus is established; not e-mail forums where people don't even
read/comment on the actual proposal. If your comment was not meant to be
humorous, it was a cheap attempt at intimidating and/or insulting me. I find  this
entire experience to be sickening, and I am in awe of the treatment I  have
received from fellow Wikipedians in my attempt to establish a compromise  with
this rewrite. I really thought Wikipedia was more mature than  this.