[WikiEN-l] Arbcom member's prolix script for foul play

Goolzaur munaafiq at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 23:28:38 UTC 2007

cu clt wrote:

> I am one of this bunch.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Suspected_Wikipedia_sockpuppets_of_Kuntan
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_sockpuppets_of_Kuntan
> Forgot myself exactly which one. Many of them  are not mine.
> I viewed Rama's Arrow with contempt until he chose to block those rabid
> Hindutvavadi bastards, who were active participants of  for which he is in
> the soup now.
> Blnguyen's extreme partiality towards an Indian extreme rightist
> nationalist
> party's views  should raise some questions. Do you mete out  72 hours
> block
> for abusive sockpuppetry, 10 or 30 minutes for repeated incivility etc?
>
> On 6/9/07, Matthew Brown <morven at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It'd be nice if you identified which on-Wiki user you are - I didn't see
>> that.

Considering that the "sockpuppet" accounts were never blocked, and that
Bakasuprman didn't break 3RR, votestack, or cheat blocks, blnguyen never
brought it up again. I worked with Bakasuprman on Ashfaqulla Khan and found
that he knows a ton on India. However he seems to be an ultraconservative
user, however smart he is.