[WikiEN-l] LOL

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:05:34 UTC 2007

As I recall (and Anthere, apologies if I've got this wrong) - the image is a member of the fr community who died recently and Anthere wanted to keep it as a memorial, if it made sense.  She was obviously prepared to let it go (and did, in fact, let it go) but someone applied IAR and *poof* it's back.

PHB