[WikiEN-l] Editing with open proxies

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Jun 18 20:27:05 UTC 2007

jayjg wrote:

>>I honestly think that you should consider resigning your CU status.
>>Accept responsibility for your own actions. At the very minimum, you
>>should admit an error in judgment.
>>

>That's great Rich. You know what? Some people feel the exact opposite.
>And some people feel that the entire atmosphere on this subject has
>been poisoned by some WR trolls. It's nice that the wikien-l list can
>accommodate such a wide spectrum of views.

I may have visited WR once or twice, but only long enough to figure out
that it didn't interest me.  It is offensive for you to associate those
of us who express our honest opinions with "WR trolls".  There may very
well be such people present, but if I am foolish enough to confront you
rest assured that I am also foolish enough to confront WR trolls.

Ec