[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia:OTRS How does an outside person find out how to make a complaint?

Keith Old keithold at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:22:04 UTC 2007

Folks,

We had a person contact the Unblock list this morning to raise legitimate
concerns about an article. They were referred to OTRS through Wikipedia:OTRS
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:OTRS). The general view was from
those who have looked at the page that it isn't very user friendly  for
people seeking to raise concerns about articles.

We need to rewrite the information and to make OTRS easier to find for those
people who need it.

I have fixed the problem about vandalism to a school article.

Regards

Keith Old