[WikiEN-l] Privacy rating for Wikipedia

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 19:04:18 UTC 2007

--- Mathias Schindler <mathias.schindler at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's time to confess, some of my friends are Googlers and
> yes, I talk
> to them as well. As a Wikimedian, I belong to a group
> that owns Google stocks.

Thanks for your honesty.  I was serious about the true
Wikipedian stamp.  I don't consider using Google or Gmail a
conflict of interest; there are no shortage of other search
engines and free email accounts.  The stock holding group
is a concern.  An independent mutual fund is uncontrollable
for the most part and not a concern.  A group your actively
participating in and have influence in is.  I'm happy to
let the consensus of the group decide whether you're a
reliable intermediary with Privacy International.  I also
hope that the links I provided prove useful to any research
on them and their studies.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick