[WikiEN-l] Arbcom member's prolix script for foul play

cu clt abcclt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:44:31 UTC 2007

I messed some parts of my post.
I meant rabid Hindutvavadi bastards *who were active on a bulletin board of
hate campaign called hinduunity.org*  (banned in India, I suppose.) Somebody
provided evidence of Hindu editors' activity on that board. Blnguyen
conveniently overlooked every piece of evidence against the army of trolls
under user nearly headless nick.
What provoked that "vaguely comprehensibly English" comment? The log entries
that lost format and appearing as disordered links?

--
____|