[WikiEN-l] A narrower concept of boldness

Tony Sidaway tonysidaway at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 01:18:17 UTC 2007

> On 6/7/07, Tony Sidaway <tonysidaway at gmail.com> wrote:
> > There's a lot to be said for that, but some of us don't get the
> > choice. From the moment in January, 2005, when I thought "wouldn't it
> > be a good idea if people reading this article could actually see a guy
> > sucking his own cock, just the same as we've decided that a person
> > visiting the clitoris article will see a clitoris", and boldly acted
> > upon that thought, it was evident to me that even if I tried to run
> > from policy, it was going to happen to me anyway.
>
> Ironically you now oppose that principle when applied to Lolicon.

I always have and, most probably, I always shall.  In fact I raised
the unsuitability of the lolicon pictures when discussing the
autofellatio picture, and questioned what I considered to be their
inappropriate focus on a relatively unexceptional act, while (at the
time) we had an article displaying a cartoon picture of an infant
naked except for panties clutching a teddy bear equipped with a
gigantic dildo.  We've advanced from there, fortunately, so now we
have a a discussion over whether the sexually titillating
representative of prepubescent sexual victimhood is to be a free image
with her legs akimbo or a non-free one with a phallic object stuck in
her mouth.