[WikiEN-l] Bus Uncle is a FA? Unlitaterally

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:54:42 UTC 2007

On 6/7/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I will officially act unilaterally as
> > soon as I get the time and put it up for FAR
>
> Can you really put something up for review unilaterally? It would be
> difficult for multiple people to do it...

Oh, I had to think about this for a moment....  Sometimes a cat sleeps
on the keyboard while I'm working--but we're not usually working
together (I'm sneezing and cussing, it's shedding and purring).

The article is currently getting a lot of action and attention to
detail that every FA should get before it's even nominated, while up
for FAC, and at FAR.

KP