[WikiEN-l] Bus Uncle

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Wed Jun 6 01:09:41 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, Tony Sidaway <tonysidaway at gmail.com> wrote:

> I still don't like the fact that the guys' names are there.  They are
> not relevant to the story.

And I think the names are absolutely essential to the article.  Until I saw
the names I found myself thinking "how do we know this wasn't a staged
incident".  With the names, it's clear that if it was a hoax it was an
elaborate one.

Could this have been presented without the names, in some kind of "we know
the names, but we're not telling you them"?  I guess, but then I would have
found myself clicking on the references or googling the details and finding
out the names anyway.