[WikiEN-l] Aneurysm

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Tue Jun 5 01:22:06 UTC 2007

Tony Sidaway wrote:
> On 6/5/07, William Pietri <william at scissor.com> wrote:
>
>> If it's not important to you, why not endorse restoring it
>>

> Four letters: G F D L

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't people argued that it's
sufficiently GFDL-compatible in that it links to source articles for the
minimum five authors? And that further, if the links to deleted articles
invalidated the GFDL-goodness of those bits, isn't that cause for
deleting only those bits? And really, does anybody believe that this is
a violation of the spirit of the license, or that a single contributor
of BJAODN material cares?

Also,  if the new rule is that we must speedy delete all articles that
don't have full history publicly visible at the moment, then isn't there
a lot of deleting we should go do right away?

William