[WikiEN-l] pics from le Bourget

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:34:44 UTC 2007

On 6/4/07, Skyring <skyring at gmail.com> wrote:
> Still, the fact that I can have GPS, phone, computer, camera, MP3 player etc
> in one handy dandy little pocket sized packet is something that astounds me.
> The Cray1 supercomputer had less power. It's like living in a science
> fiction world.

Yeah, for years we all dreamed of "videophone". Now my phone does it,
and I have no desire to even test it.

Vaguely heading back towards topic, I am actually in the market for a
DSLR (to take photos for wikipedia, of course!), but $3500 USD would
be a tad out of my price range :) I'm thinking the [[Pentax K10D]].

Steve
[1] See how when you put something in double square brackets it looks
like you're on topic??