[WikiEN-l] Seriously, on BJAODN

Gracenotes wikigracenotes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 17:20:43 UTC 2007

> On 6/2/07, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Jeffrey O Gufstason's unilateral action to delete nearly all of
> > WP:BJAODN was an extreme act of admin abuse. I find it bizarre that he
> > is not being sanctioned.
>
> For inforceing our copyright policies? Arbcom isn't stupid enough to
> take actions against admins doing that.
>
> --
> geni

The way admins like to deal with copyright issues is delete, not
fix. This preferred solution means that free content wins the
bloody battle in The End. The only thing is, The End doesn't have
half a chance of coming soon.

Write out a fair use rationale for a well-known album by a famous
band, or tag it with {{subst:dfu}} and thumb-twiddle for a week? I
dunno, which one can be done by a bot?

--Gracenotes