[WikiEN-l] Metapedia - worse than Conservapedia

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 21:57:27 UTC 2007

Compared to Conservapedia, I don't see them having any
specific page attacking wikipedia in any shape or form...

Wikipedians don't simply dislike Conservapedia because it is critical of our
endeavors, we dislike it because it is poorly written and fundamentally
opposed to the spirit of inclusiveness and neutrality that Wikipedia stands
for. The same goes for Metapedia. It's a lobby for a particular viewpoint on
subjects, not a fair and comprehensive encyclopedic endeavor.