[WikiEN-l] Signifying Rapper

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:46:39 UTC 2007

I don't know the subject, so I can't say if its notable or fairly presented,
but it can certainly be characterized rather than repeated, and the exact
language isn't an essential integral part of it.

If the words are justified, fine, but in this case they don't add much; they
just signify "Ferrara was angry". So I've had a go at re-presenting the same
quote slightly differently. Any better?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Signifying_Rapper&oldid=146605709

FT2 :)