[WikiEN-l] Everything's spam all of a sudden

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:40:25 UTC 2007

I thought the list had died down all of a sudden, died down quite a
bit, but apparently everything has been going into my spam mail box.
Now, ya'll are thinking, oh, she changed the settings on her something
to mark this spam by accident.  However, those of you who edit with me
know the probability of my somehow finding a page or place or whatever
it is called whereby I could change anything is 0, so obviously it had
to be the list that did something.....

Has something changed on the list lately that would impact this?

KP