[WikiEN-l] Proposed {{prod}} for articles with no sources

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:59:59 UTC 2007

  I personally started quite a number of stubs myself. Although they are
trivial to cite (the cities are there for example), I do not have that kind
of time. Citing a source proving weather that a city (or country) exists or
not takes fewer clicks and time than tagging the page, waiting a full 30
days, verifying that page never had sources (vandals may have intentionally
removed the source links), and actualy deleting it... If you want to go on a
delete craze, you are welcome to exercise it more productively on orphaned
fair use images and etc where the deletion is clearly warranted for legal
reasons if nothing else.
  This is really "curing the patient by killing". You would be solving the
symptoms but the patient will not be benefiting from it.
  Unsourced articles shouldn't be prodded. Prod is going the same road AFD
went some 2 years ago. Please do not kill this process as well.

    - White Cat