[WikiEN-l] Fred Bauder "clarifies" on attack site link policy

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Thu Jul 12 08:57:09 UTC 2007

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 06:13:59 -0700, "Joe Szilagyi" <szilagyi at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Is there any reason why everyone exclusively focuses on Wikipedia Review in
>this tired debate, but never once mentions Wikitruth.info, Conservapedia,
>and Free Republic, which are freely linked to across Wikipedia, and also
>feature outing content?

At a guess, it's because their structure is different - as websites
rather than forums the content is more settled and liable to have an
editorial policy of some kind.  I hope they are not linked as sources,
though, and that there are no links to content which actively harasses
or outs people.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk