[WikiEN-l] Fred Bauder "clarifies" on attack site link policy

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Wed Jul 11 12:34:30 UTC 2007

On 10 Jul 2007 at 9:38, "Fred Bauder" <fredbaud at waterwiki.info>
wrote:

> Bottom line, our main responsibility in this area is to support
> our productive users and administrators by taking reasonable steps
> to protect them from harassment either on the wiki or by external
> attack sites.

Except, of course, when it is the admins and other favored clique
members doing the harrassment, as seen for instance when anybody
dares to criticize MONGO (as in the recent attempt at an RfC that
spawned an AN/I thread), and gets piled on by admins who ignore the
substance of their complaint and instead ridicule the complainer, and
anybody else who supports their side, in a style reminiscent of a
gang of schoolyard bullies.

--
== Dan ==