[WikiEN-l] Fred Bauder"clarifies"on attack site link policy

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue Jul 10 09:09:17 UTC 2007

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:01:21 +0800, "John Lee" <johnleemk at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Look, it's very obvious to all of us on the list that WR isn't a reliable
>source. What we're saying is that it isn't to others, and that threatening
>them with blocking isn't any greater an idea than threatening someone who
>cites Joe Bloggs' blog as a source with a block.

Unless, of course, they continue to press the issue.  If someone posts
it and it's removed and we tell them why, fine.  If they continue to
re-insert it then a warning is entirely appropriate, just as a warning
is appropriate if people keep inserting a blog as a source.  We do
this all the time.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk