[WikiEN-l] The Register decries Wikipedia's "censorship" via OTRS

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:59:34 UTC 2007

On 10/07/07, Silas Snider <swsnider at gmail.com> wrote:

> Excellently said Geoff! I have always been amazed that OTRS volunteers
> believe that email is a valid way to serve legal notices.

To be fair, we're very good at hiding the other contact methods ;-)

The one that always amazes me is how many legal firms think it's
helpful to send a raw .doc or .pdf file without even putting a
sentence in the email to say what it's about... very irritating by the
tenth time around.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk