[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattack site link policy

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Mon Jul 9 03:47:59 UTC 2007

On 8 Jul 2007 at 12:26:37 +0100, Guy Chapman aka JzG
<guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

> No, it is not a "better source".  It is a thread contributed to by a
> group of banned trolls, vanity spammers and other malcontents, all
> bearing substantial chips on their shoulders and harbouring enormous
> grudges.  I fail to see under what circumstances it could be
> considered a reliable source.  Let Brandt lay out his line of
> reasoning on his own website, without the additional bile and
> hatefulness.

But it does happen to be where the actions that led to a notable
event got kicked off... you can't rewrite history to eliminate the
role of a site involved in the event just because you dislike it.

And is it your position that all other sites and forums need to
"honor" Wikipedia bans by not allowing anybody you have designated as
a "troll" to speak?

--
== Dan ==