[WikiEN-l] The Register decries Wikipedia's "censorship" via OTRS

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 23:12:19 UTC 2007

> I think the answer, throughout the entire history of Wikipedia, is 0%
> "capitulation".
>
> NPOV is non-negotiable.  As ever.

not to belabor the point, but I *really* liked the formulation of NPOV that
you signed off to, before Larry Sanger "clarified" it by great elaborations
and was further obscured by spelling out ever more complex ways of saying
yes, we hold NPOV, but we mean not what Jimbo signed off to, but are
clarifying beyond that. I like your original signed statement, no
necessarily the elaborated and "clarified versions" of that page. I am
sorry. I wish I could say this more kindly. But I cannot.