[WikiEN-l] My favorite Wikipedia article ever

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 07:14:47 UTC 2007

> (And I wouldn't have even bothered with AfD myself, but instead done
> it under CSD A7.  Although, reading over that one now, it seems to
> strangely purport to only apply to "real person, group of people,
> band, club, company, or web content"... which makes no sense to me.)

Stuff only appears in A7 when we get hit by too much of the stuff to
cope with it through other means. At the moment that means what is
listed. If we got hit by a load of stuff about non real people from
fan fiction we would look at modifying it. Until then no reason to
change the current wording.

--
geni