[WikiEN-l] My favorite Wikipedia article ever

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sun Jul 8 05:34:23 UTC 2007

On Jul 7, 2007, at 9:30 AM, Rory Stolzenberg wrote:
> It'll be overturned on DRV, since the AfD closure was invalid and
> many of
> the people who commented seem to have gotten there from canvassing
> at a
> wikiproject anyway.

Yes, clearly a very bad closure.  Closed 5 hours and 19 minutes after
it opened.

I am no big fan of AfD/DRV these days, but I am pretty sure that DRV
will be sensible enough to see that this is not even close to a
proper closure.

(And I wouldn't have even bothered with AfD myself, but instead done
it under CSD A7.  Although, reading over that one now, it seems to
strangely purport to only apply to "real person, group of people,
band, club, company, or web content"... which makes no sense to me.)

--Jimbo