[WikiEN-l] Plot summaries that go on and on and on and on and on

Earle Martin wikipedia at downlode.org
Wed Jul 4 18:16:16 UTC 2007

...until you want to stab yourself in the eye with a fork to end the
sheer horror of it all.

For example, see [[The Mysterious Planet]] and [[The War Games]],
articles which describe episodes of [[Doctor Who]] (and some others as
linked from [[The Key to Time#The Trial of a Time Lord]]). Now, I used
to like "Doctor Who" when I was a teenager, but this is just too much.
Are we allowed to take a machete to articles that look like this, or
what?

Before anyone says {{sofixit}}, I can tell that trying to do so would
lead to ugly scenes with the enthusiasts; so please forgive me if I
only raise my concerns here.

--
Earle Martin
            http://downlode.org/