[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onatt ttackkkkkkkkkkk site link policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Tue Jul 3 08:10:10 UTC 2007

That is a constant temptation to irresponsible critics. When the home phone calls and calls to their employer start, some folks get profoundly upset and we lose them. This method of attack is quite effective. And a site that encourages it is trying to do damage or doesn't give a damn. And then there are actual stalkers that any reasonable person has reason to fear.

Fred