No subject

Sun Jan 7 16:43:09 UTC 2007

Editors were there to lend expert advice on their subject area only,
in other areas they are just like Authors. They weren't meant to have
any power beyond that. There is certainly nothing there to suggest
that policy decisions will lie with the editors. Their expertise is in
their subject area, not policy making.

I have nothing to do with Citizendium because I don't like having the
jump through hoops signing up to a site before I can even read it. I
was considering getting involved once it was out of beta and it could
be read without signing up. I very much doubt I'll bother, now.