No subject

Sun Jan 7 16:43:09 UTC 2007

needed to help persons in the project experiencing periodic, situational
difficulties. Were are dealing with creative personalities here, and, like
it or not, this creativity comes with a certain degree of fragility, and,
yes, flakiness (very definitely, me included =AD in fact I=B9ve been called
things I had to look up).

To even suggest that if someone burns out, there are hundreds waiting in th=
wings to replace them is to dehumanize them.

I=B9m going to chew on this some more. But whatever proposal I come up with i=
probably going to require people to do some thinking outside the Wikibox;
but why the hell not =AD something=B9s not working within it.

Marc Riddell