[WikiEN-l] A quiet revolution

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 23:44:14 UTC 2007

On 1/31/07, Jeff Raymond <jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com> wrote:

> So dare I ask, what's the oversight on this?  I'm waiting for the first
> day an article is protected that has never been created, in particular.

Also an important question, and the exact reason I think this should be as
centralized as possible. If anything, one page listing the protected deleted
pages would be easier to keep an eye on than a multitude of pages which may
or may not have pages, and which people may even forget to protect, and all
sorts of other issues.

If it's all kept on one page, it seems to me it'll only be that much easier
to keep track of.

-Luna