[WikiEN-l] "Articles that do not cite reliable published sources will be deleted."

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 21:20:08 UTC 2007

Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:

> Marc Riddell wrote:
> >on 1/29/07 10:13 AM, Cheney Shill at
> >>Is this not sufficiently explanatory or reliable?
> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_effect
> >>
> >It could use some work. But my question is: What do you
> make of it?
> >
> The real irony here is that a person who has put himself
> forth as a
> strong advocate for reliable sourcing is relying on an
> article that is
> completely lacking in such sources to make his point. :'(

To understand the irony, one must understand Marc Riddell
requested I explain the primacy effect instead of relying
on Wikipedia:
"By all means, do explain further."

Why would I bother to adjust what I know and base it upon
an unsourced article written by people of unknown
expertise?  Apparently the same question occurred to Marc
and he decided to request the view of someone that can
actually apply it.  Maybe if I get unblocked one of these
days, I'll consider working on the article.  Apparently
irony could use a little work too.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick