[WikiEN-l] Fwd: WIKIPEDIA IS A FRAUD

Eugene van der Pijll eugene at vanderpijll.nl
Sun Jan 28 19:55:56 UTC 2007

Oskar Sigvardsson schreef:
> On 1/28/07, George Herbert <george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Despite certain bizarre aspects of Parker's interaction here, he has
> > remained within the general bounds of civil discourse.  I would object
> > to kicking him off.
>
> I think this email
>
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2007-January/060314.html
>
> where he pretended to be someone else (and, in fact, had a whole
> conversation with himself) is quite enough to be put on moderation.

He has been put on moderation. But that doesn't mean that none of his
mails will reach the list; moderators will judge all mails from him, and
the useful ones will still appear. For example, this one was a valid
contribution to the discussion here (and I was surprised to see one...):

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2007-January/061471.html

> He has no business here anymore.

I have to agree with George here; if P.P. has any constructive
contributions, there's no reason why we shouldn;t see them.

Michael Smith on the other hand...

Eugene