[WikiEN-l] David is on Channel 4 tonight re MS issue

Omegatron omegatron+wikienl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 19:26:16 UTC 2007

On 1/26/07, George Herbert <george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> Then, add an entry to the top of the list below
> with template {{Subjectnotice|articlename}}, add some comments, and
> sign it...

Are there any alternatives to templates for stuff like this?  Don't we have
a special feature that allows HTML INPUT elements that can be used for stuff
like this now?  I've seen it around though I don't know how it works.  But
it's gotta be frustrating for people completely new to wiki who have to cut
and paste templates into textareaas.  Then again, it's certainly better than
the pre-template days.