[WikiEN-l] [Foundation-l] school articles : enough

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:51:40 UTC 2007

> In any case, I think the Foundation should issue a clear statement that
> admins, especially from OTRS, can CSD:A7 school articles that do not
> demonstrate notability. Otherwise it's not manageable.

The purpose of CSD is to delete articles where there is already
established consensus to delete. There is definitely not an already
established consensus to delete school articles on nobility grounds -
there are plenty of people who feel "X is a school" is an assertion of
notability.

And as for the foundation dictating such a policy, I think you
misunderstand what the foundation exists for...