[WikiEN-l] defused timebomb

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon Jan 22 17:32:44 UTC 2007

If a person is familiar with [[Wikipedia:Biographies of living persons]] and knows how it ought to be applied in various situations, they may act swiftly and appropriately. Such behavior is to be distinguished from simple knee-jerk deletetion of drama. Well-sourced reports of dramatic events are quite acceptable on Wikipedia.

Fred